Guarantee for Faulty Goods
2-years legal guarantee for private consumers:
– According to the Cyprus Law (EU harmonized) you always have the right to a minimum 2-year guarantee at no cost for new products.
– If goods you bought in Cyprus turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised, the seller must repair or replace them free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund.
– You will only be able to ask for a partial or full refund when it is not possible to repair or replace the goods.
1-year guarantee for business:
– Etherealeaf Ltd provides customers who purchase through a company or a VAT number a free warranty on the defective product lasting 1 year.
– All documents, procedures, warranty seals, forfeits and other terms within the 1-year warranty are equivalent to the ‘2-year legal warranty for private consumers’.
How to get goods repaired, replaced or refunded:
– The 2-year (or 1-year for business) guarantee period starts as soon as you receive your goods.
– Within 6 months of their receipt, you simply need to show the trader that the goods are faulty or not as advertised.
– But, after 6 months you need to prove that the defect already existed on receipt of the goods, for example, by showing that it is due to the poor quality of the materials used.
Certificate of Guarantee
– Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the specific duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the Goods.
– A Warranty Seal is applied to a screw on the device. It must remain intact, in the event of tampering by unauthorized personnel and related seal breakage, the warranty expires.
– To request and take advantage of the warranty without any inconvenience it is essential to keep the documents related to the purchase, the successful delivery of the product and its guarantee.
For any further information on the guarantee, please contact us at: email@example.com